Hogwarts School of Withcraft & Wizardry
Welcome to Hogwarts school for wizards and witchs!
Welcome to Hogwarts school for wizards and witchs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HP Webmasters Community
Practicing before tomorrow Webmaster_seal
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
House Points
Practicing before tomorrow Gryffindorpoints 0 Practicing before tomorrow Ravenclawpoints 0 Practicing before tomorrow Hufflepuffpoints 0 Practicing before tomorrow Slytherinpoints 0
Latest topics
» Meet Xanthia
Practicing before tomorrow EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 pm by Xanthia Ellesmere

» Ollivander's Wand Shop
Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 am by .hermione granger

» Sorcerer stone
Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am by .hermione granger

» Alexandra Schuyler
Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 am by Alexandra Schuyler

» Harry Potter Wand-Ollivanders
Practicing before tomorrow EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm by Rogerrogeragent

» Santiago Cardoza
Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am by Santiago Cardoza

» Doragon(im here)
Practicing before tomorrow EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm by deatheartedwatson

» All About Me
Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 am by Micheixael23

» Scribbulus Writing Instruments
Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 am by Micheixael23

Weather
Practicing before tomorrow 117496_35058_48_cloud_sun_weather_icon
Verry hot, afternoon can be rainy
Top posters
Micheixael23
Practicing before tomorrow I_vote_lcapPracticing before tomorrow I_voting_barPracticing before tomorrow I_vote_rcap 
Luna
Practicing before tomorrow I_vote_lcapPracticing before tomorrow I_voting_barPracticing before tomorrow I_vote_rcap 
Doragon
Austin Starlord
larry potter
Felix Storm
Draco Black
.hermione granger
Xanthia Ellesmere
Rogerrogeragent

Practicing before tomorrow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
Galeons: 280
My Bag:

Practicing before tomorrow Empty
PostSubject: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 7:44 am

Luna looks around the field used for flying. She had her broom with her and was planning on practicing before class started the next day. Wydra her white owl flew above riding aircurrents. Luna watchs her so she would know the aircurrents before she started flying
Back to top Go down
larry potter
Ist year
Ist year
larry potter

My Info
Galeons: 500
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 12:44 pm

Larry was also in the pitch and watched flying
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptyTue Dec 14, 2010 1:17 pm

Luna doesn't notice the boy. She gets on her broom and after a couple rough tries manages to get in the air. "Wydra nothing to hard" Luna says starting to follow her owl. Wydra leads Luna in a couple simple circles. Luna follows Wydra and in the middle of her second circle ends up flipping completly around and starts going backwards. "Great! Now how do I get out of this mess" Luna starts talking to herself
Back to top Go down
larry potter
Ist year
Ist year
larry potter

My Info
Galeons: 500
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 3:48 am

he picked up his firebolt and kicked off after realising a snitch ."hi Luna ,"he said.
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 2:51 pm

((How would he know her name, they havn't met before))

"Do I know you?" Luna asks the boy. Wydra lands on Luna's broom and helps her turn the right way around again.
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info
Galeons: 375
My Bag: Dragon Egg

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:34 pm

Doragon then grabbed a broom and saw luna flying and got a running start"here i go"Doragon ran and ran then jumped off and sat on the broom closing his eyes.Doragon was then floating and opened his eyes"WOO!"Doragon then slowly flew over to luna"hi there"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:37 pm

"Hi, guess I'm not the only one wanting to practice before class tommorrow" Luna says looking at the boy
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:50 pm

"oh ya im new soooo when is that"Said doragon laughing
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:52 pm

"Well for Ravenclaw students Flying class is during 4th period" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:56 pm

"wewt im one of those,Im Doragon how about you?"Said Doragon looking at her
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 4:59 pm

"Luna, I'm Ravenclaw as well. This is my owl Wydra. I have another pet flying around somewhere as well. Her name is Androra, but I don't know where she is" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:07 pm

"i have an egg"Doragon then takes it out and shows a blue egg"i dont know what its gonna hatch into though"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:09 pm

"Looks like a Dragon Egg.........I'm kinda good with animals" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:17 pm

"I tend to be also"Doragon smiled and put the egg away and started flying faster"weeee"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:22 pm

A blue blur wooshs past him

"Ah, theres Androra" says Luna and takes a ocarina out a her robes pocket. She plays a song that reminds you of a icey winter day. The blue thing turns and lands cunningly on the end of Luna's broom pushing Wydra forward a bit. Now that it was standing still you could see it is a small dragon hatchling that could only be a couple days old
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:24 pm

Doragon looks at the dragon"ive never seen one in real life"Doragon stares in marvel of the dragon but flys off and goes quite fast"wooooo!"Doragon does a few flips in the air having fun
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:27 pm

"She's a rare breed, instead of fire she breaths ice" says Luna. As if to show off Androra lets out a bit of her icey breath freezing one of Wydra's feathers that was floating around that had come lose when Androra had pushed her
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:30 pm

Doragon flew and caught it then stopped next to luna"so what now"
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:37 pm

"Right now I'm going to see if I can fly straight instead of backwards" Luna chuckles flying forward slowly
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:45 pm

Doragon smiled at her"ill give you a hint you gotta focus on your direction and lean that way"Doraogn then follows her at the same speed
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:50 pm

"Yah I've been doing that and I end up flipping around and flying backwards!" says Luna
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:54 pm

"ok well if you go back ill catch you k?"doragon looks at her waiting for an answer
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 5:59 pm

"Wydra's been turning me back around" says Luna speeding up a little. Androra hops off and glides next to them
Back to top Go down
Doragon
Ist year
Ist year
Doragon

My Info

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:02 pm

Doragon keeps the speed"k well try scooting up forward for more balance"says doragon keeping up with her
Back to top Go down
Luna
Ist year
Ist year
Luna

My Info
My Bag:

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow EmptySun Dec 19, 2010 6:15 pm

Luna tries and flips upside down. "ACK!" says Luna clinging to her broom

((Good thing she's wearing pants and a tucked in shirt XD))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Practicing before tomorrow   Practicing before tomorrow Empty

Back to top Go down

Practicing before tomorrow
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft & Wizardry :: Hogwarts Classes :: Flying-
Jump to: