Hogwarts School of Withcraft & Wizardry
Welcome to Hogwarts school for wizards and witchs!
Welcome to Hogwarts school for wizards and witchs!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome Abroad the Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
HP Webmasters Community
Hogwarts Guide Webmaster_seal
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
House Points
Hogwarts Guide Gryffindorpoints 0 Hogwarts Guide Ravenclawpoints 0 Hogwarts Guide Hufflepuffpoints 0 Hogwarts Guide Slytherinpoints 0
Latest topics
» Meet Xanthia
Hogwarts Guide EmptyFri Mar 21, 2014 12:58 pm by Xanthia Ellesmere

» Ollivander's Wand Shop
Hogwarts Guide EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 2:03 am by .hermione granger

» Sorcerer stone
Hogwarts Guide EmptyTue Feb 04, 2014 1:43 am by .hermione granger

» Alexandra Schuyler
Hogwarts Guide EmptySun Dec 08, 2013 7:38 am by Alexandra Schuyler

» Harry Potter Wand-Ollivanders
Hogwarts Guide EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:23 pm by Rogerrogeragent

» Santiago Cardoza
Hogwarts Guide EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 1:49 am by Santiago Cardoza

» Doragon(im here)
Hogwarts Guide EmptySat Mar 09, 2013 1:30 pm by deatheartedwatson

» All About Me
Hogwarts Guide EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:13 am by Micheixael23

» Scribbulus Writing Instruments
Hogwarts Guide EmptySun Dec 30, 2012 7:09 am by Micheixael23

Weather
Hogwarts Guide 117496_35058_48_cloud_sun_weather_icon
Verry hot, afternoon can be rainy
Top posters
Micheixael23
Hogwarts Guide I_vote_lcapHogwarts Guide I_voting_barHogwarts Guide I_vote_rcap 
Luna
Doragon
Austin Starlord
larry potter
Felix Storm
Draco Black
.hermione granger
Xanthia Ellesmere
Rogerrogeragent

Hogwarts Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Austin Starlord
Headmaster, Charm professor
Headmaster, Charm professor
Austin Starlord

My Info
Galeons: 500
My Bag:

Hogwarts Guide Empty
PostSubject: Hogwarts Guide   Hogwarts Guide EmptySat Nov 13, 2010 12:45 pm

This is the Official Hogwarts Guide.Here you can read a List of What and when amd all related stuff about Our Hogwarts Forum.

Being A member, you first Need to Register a sorting request in the Great Hall so that you can be sorted and then You can view your common rooms.This is an important step because Only then will Professor be able to grant and register your points to be counted in to the End Of Term House Cup!!!

After Getting Sucessfull sorted, you can view your common rooms, and the next Step is that you need to open you'r bank account in Gringotts Wizard Bank in Diagon Alley, you will get needed money to be able to shop.

Then you can go around Hogwarts And Explore it, read Reports, search Libraries and All those.The Most inportant is that you need to attend open classes and do assignments or homeworks so you score More points and Be the Hero Of The term.

Teacher Occasionally take classes, Arrnage Field trips and All those, so it is best if you can post all your feelings , entry and exit scenes in Role Play style.Each Post must be a minimum of 2 paragraphs which will boost Your Points.

You can only go to classes of your year, so if you are 2nd year you cant post in 1st years or high years. Dont swear or spam in your posts. If you want to boost your posts go to HP general or Free time section.
Back to top Go down
https://hogwarts-school.forumotion.com

Hogwarts Guide
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hogwarts School of Withcraft & Wizardry :: Hogwarts :: Notice Boards-
Jump to: